I have loved working with Suzena on all my creative projects for two years, with my cookbook, "A New View of Healthy Eating," business cards, posters, and new 7 Day Plant-Based Challenge. Her work is very creative, clean, and always right on the strategic direction for my company and brand. I will continue to work with Suzena and totally recommend her to my entrepreneurial friends. Melanie A in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- Mel MJ
Quick work and great communication!
How SMCountley started their other book or magazine journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Pupcake Sugar is a food blog dedicated to sharing cupcake recipes for dogs. All the cupcake (known as "pupcakes") recipes shared on the blog contain ingredients that are safe for dogs to eat. The star of the blog is Sugar, a toy poodle. The target audience for this blog are dog owners and lovers who are looking to make fun treats for their dogs.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm seeking a ebook design layout for my website. The ebook will contain both content as well as forms. I've attached the Microsoft word document of the content. The layout should reflect a lifestyle magazine feel. The title of the ebook is Oh Goody!: The Guide to GIVING Goodie Bags of PUPPY LOVE to Grow Your Dog Business. There are three general components of this ebook. (1) General Content - most of the sections contain simple tips and questions for the reader to use a reference. (2) Forms - There are a few forms that I've outlined in the Word document. The general information for each form is included, however I need help on the design. Readers should be able to print the forms out and write on them, so please give them enough room to do so. (3) Recipes - The ebook includes 5 pupcake recipes.
The main and sub-sections of the ebook are highlighted in the Table of Contents. The first page of the document titled "A Message From Sugar" is intended to be like the Letter from the Editor section of a magazine. The document reflects the true order of the ebook. However, please use your creativity when it comes to the design of each section. I want the ebook to have the feel of a lifestyle magazine, such as Cosmopolitan, Essence, or InStyle. I've included all of the pictures for the ebook as well. Please see the section below for directions on each picture.
(1) Picture of Sugar on the Bed - Use this for the section marked "A Message From Sugar"
(2) Picture with red dog bone and white box - Use this at the beginning of the "Purpose" section. In the Word document there is a note that says "insert purpose pic" here to indicate the beginning of the purpose section
(3) Picture with bags, bone, and lamb chop sticking out of the blue bag - Use at the beginning of the section marked "Passion." In the Word document there is a note that says "insert passion pic" here to indicate the beginning of the passion section
(4) Sugar eating pupcake - Use at the beginning of the section marked "Pupcakes." In the Word document there is a note that says "insert pupcake pic" here to indicate the beginning of the pupcake section
(5) The cupcakes with blue cups - Use with the Carob Peanut Butter Cup recipe
(6) The cupcakes with green cups - Use with the Pumpkin Spice "Hold The Latte" recipe
(7) The cupcakes with the purple cups and peanut butter frosting - Use with the Banana Pupcakes With Peanut Butter Frosting recipe
(8) The cupcakes with the red cups and apple sauce in the background - Use with the Apple Pupcakes With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting recipe
(9) The cupcakes with the turquoise cups and pink spatula - Use with the Sweet Potato Pupcakes With Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
Please feel free to use your creativity with other pictures