We require a design and theme for our 2016/2017 Annual Report. A design around our theme statement for the year - "Engage. Empower.” The primary focus and defining characteristic of the design theme should be the theme statement - "Engage. Empower.”, with the designs greatly considering both the contrast and the connection between the words. The design also must be elegant, innovative, and in-keeping with the spirit and vision of the company.
The theme statement follows the spirit of last year's theme statement, and continues to reflect the yearly progress the organisation has achieved in its evolutionary path towards goals set for the year 2020. The 2015/2016 annual report is attached herewith, however it must be noted that our expectations are for something that follows the same structure, but has a fresh new design and feel.
Please feel free to expand upon the designs, while considering the theme statement and the conservative nature of the organisation.
The deliverables of this competition include what we need to define the theme and structure of the annual report; sufficient material for those designing and printing the final report to fully grasp and craft around the proposed design.
The pages/images we require include:
1. The Front Cover Page + Side Bar + Back Cover
2. The Contents Page
3. The Background and Layout for the Concept Note
4. The Background and Layout for the Vision Statement
5. The Layout for the Chairman/CEO Statement
6. Sector/Section Breaker Pages
7. Financial Section Breaker Pages
8. Financial Section Theme, Layout, & Table Structure
9. Table and Graph (Bar & Pie) themes for the Financials section
10. Simple Pages Layouts (100% Text, Text + Tables + Graphs, & Text + Pictures)
Please refer our previous annual report, attached herewith, to fully comprehend the requirements of the design competition.