Very creative, quick & sharp on finding new solutions
How jets started their other art or illustration journey
Who are you known as?
La Marzocco & Campos Coffee
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are two brands collaborating on an event series:
Brand 1 – La Marzocco
La Marzocco hand manufactures the finest specialty coffee equipment in Florence with a focus on innovation & people.
Our target audience is coffee roasters, café owners, baristas and coffee enthusiasts the world over.
Brand 2 – Campos Coffee
We are Specialty Coffee Professionals. Campos Coffee hand roasts the finest coffees in small batches focusing on quality, consistency and flavour. Our statement, “Quality Coffee Cultivated by Good”, is the belief that coffee only tastes good when it’s made ethically and with care.
Our target audience are specialty cafes and specialty coffee enthusiasts and professionals Australia wide.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
What we would like designed:
• We would like an illustration in a triptych style – put simply an image that can be viewed as three individual images that can also link together – each with a different key theme (espresso machines – water – coffee beans)
• The three images are to be used for a series of three events for which we will produce t-shirts & posters for each of the individual images
• We would like our two company logos incorporated in each of the three images
• We would also like a version of each of the illustrations for use as a social media image tile on Facebook and Instagram
• Dimensions and A4 Portrait for print at 200Dpi, 1200 pixel by 1200 pixel at 72dpi crop for Instagram and Facebook
Stylistic Preferences for Design:
• Artistic, Bold, Modern.
• Both company logos Included on each image - either illustrated or as per attached
• Image 1 – a representation of water (water quality and water science).
• Image 2 – a representation of an espresso machine (reference images attached).
• Image 3 – a representation of coffee trees or coffee beans.
• Colours - bold/striking
• File Type - Vector
• Fusion of traditional tattoo and modern geometric, linear style theme throughout – see the pirate ship/tea pot/rope wolf, butterfly outline reference images with banners running along the bottom – chance to place hero image (water/coffee tree/coffee machine) in centre and logos along the ribbon banner below?