We require art work for a 4-panel 1 tray Digipak with Diagonal Pocket. This includes the following:
o A front cover
o Inside pocket
o Inside tray card
o Back cover
o CD Disk
Please download the “4 Panel 1 Tray with Diagonal Pocket (4PAN1TAPK)” Design Template for use as a starting point from the following link: http://www.discmakers.com/templates…ipaks.asp#
It is highly likely that we will engage the winning contestant for further 1-on-1 work for the inside booklet as well as other design medium such as website, social media, flyers, posters etc. This will most probably require additional work at a later stage. The design will therefore need to be able to translate onto these design mediums.
In terms of visual style for the design we like photography, typography and illustration. We have attached a few examples of album covers that we really like (file named “album cover references”). Although this is what we like we remain open to any other ideas as well.
These are some thoughts that we put down that might inspire the creative process and is open for interpretation:
1. A strong sense of nature; nature is greater and tougher than us and in full control.
2. The feeling of growing up and being in awe of all things; childhood nostalgia
3. A sense of time and history
4. Close to real but not quite
5. Open spaces
6. A hopeful dusk. As if the day ends but knows there will be a new day tomorrow.
Please see the attached file (file named “Copy Requirements”) for the requirements that we have in terms of the copy (text) that needs to be incorporated into the design.
Please also see the following additional attachments for extra guidance:
• The album lyrics (file named “Lunatic Wolf To the Adventure Lyrics”). This should give you a feel for the overall theme and message of the album
• Music from the album (files named “Lunatic Wolf To the Adventure Music 1” and "Lunatic Wolf To the Adventure Music 2)
All rights to lyrics and music reserved to Lunatic Wolf.
Please note that we will require the open design files and relevant attachments from the winning contestant.