How Mastersdom started their other art or illustration journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
PAC MAN GAME but with Cat and Mouse theme.
1. Re-design the sprite sheet with a new theme of cat and mouse.
2. The baddies should be cats.
3. Animate the sprites. At present in the example the 4 frames are the same.
4. Use as many sprite frames as you need up to 16 max.
5. For this job you are only expected to animate 2 of the sprites. The good mouse and the bad cats. We will hire you on a one to one for the remainder.
6. Your sprites should be 44x44. The enclosed example is regarded as poor. It is resized from 22x22 sprites and there is litte animation.
7. Supply work as psd or AI.
8. The mouse sprite should ideally be a mouse head facing left / right / up / down with a mouth to eat the cheese dots. However you are free to come up with a better idea.
9. The cats should perhaps have more of a body in the same way that Pacman ghosts have curtain tails as feet . Again it is up to you.
10. This is my first pixel job. Let me know if I have missed something. I expect to have lots of animation work in the future!
This competition is for 2 sprites ONLY.
The Mouse (Pac Man) and the Cats (Ghosts) including when the Cats can be eaten.