Loved the way ozone helped us with improving our design.
The designs just keep on coming and they are always spot on. Thanks again, A.D.S.
- Jetro Cabau
Jetro is excellent as usual... very talented :)
How Nona Labs started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
One of our first apps in a wider eHealth portfolio is about Allergy and Diet Management for a typical family with 2 kids. Where the mom, whose the core user in the family. Collects and sets up her familys Allergy's and ev. special diets and food intolerances as Nut Allergy for example. And makes it super simple to update and share those Allergy, Diet and Food Intolerance Cards whenever they visit or plans to visit a restaurang, goes on a vacation, summer camp or something similar. But also to track and take notes on ev. Allergic reactions in the family and what the user was doing where that might have caused this allergic reaction. So they can build up a Allergy history baseline.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
Clean and simple but still a bit playful. A good reference case is the Waze Navigation App. We don't expect it to be fun to use our eHealth apps. But it should be very easy and seamless and make the user smile and feel very safe and comfortable using a Nona app. Nona exists to engage our members to live healthier and longer. Our core values are to be seamless, safe and humanistic. And we are not a traditional medical or Medtech company and is NOT interested in any classic medical or medtech app design. We have shared with you a link to a proto.io prototype as inspiration. To inspire you what type of app we want a much better designed version of that is much more in line with our brand and graphical profile.
1. Log in / Registration - Where to log in using an email & password
2. Allergy & Food Intolerance Registration - Where to register who has what allergy's ,intolerances and what should be done if the user get's an allergic reaction.
3. Allergy & Diet Card - Which is a summary of all Allergy's and Food Intolerances a user has taken , that easily can be shared.
4. Dashboard incl. navigation - The main page and core navigation of the app, which gives a good overview of the apps functionality and gives easy access to the most used features and content in the app. But also to see what ev. subaccounts(family member) the user has and how to switch user of the app.
5. Timeline - Which gives the user a good timeline overview of all Allergy and Food related issues that the user itself and all or each one of his ev. sub-account users has taken.
What to avoid
We want to differentiate from the traditionally boaring medtech and medical sector and always take the consumer perspective. Be a bit more playful and entertaining but still very seamless, safe and humanistic.