Betti knows how to ask right questions to her client and balance what client wants and users want. She is a designer you can trust to solve this creative challenge together.
- Q2 Creatives
Awesome Job! Thanks
great taste design
How georgechwu started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
The Personality Profile Diet--a weight and diet compliance program based on personality types, learning styles, motivators.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
4 specific metrics tracked--then summarized on a dashboard screen:
1. weight--show starting weight, current weight, with ability to modify a graphic that shows success/failure (green/red).
2. water intake: graphic demonstration of a water bottle filling as water is consumed and documented. would like to touch different size water bottle for entry (250cc, 500cc, etc--see Fitbit). the overall intake bottle should be divided into daily time frames (10am, 1pm, 6pm,bedtime)
3. Carb intake: graphic representation of declining over time of day:
total carbs allowed through breakfast is 25gm; after breakfast through lunch 13 gm; afternoon snack 7 gm; dinner 5 mg. we want the graphic to show how much they took in through each part of the day. if excessive intake (over the amounts above) the region on the graphic turns red. (examples: circle, upside down pyramid, bar)
4. exercise: #exercise days/past 7 days, #exercise min/past 7 days, #min of high efficiency exercise/past 7 days. show numerically and graphically
5. dashboard summary of the above four pages--with modifications for smaller screen and summary presentation