1. Entrepreneur will be onboarded to understand exactly what she needs help with.
2. Once onboarded, based on her needs entrepreneur will see the possible projects she can pick from.
3. Once she makes her selection, she will be matched with three recommendations of potential freelancer she can work with, she will either pick one based on their profile or request for additional matches.
4. Once freelancer is onboard, project is funded.
5. Both entrepreneur and freelancer gain access to the dashboard.
6. Dashboard will show the agreed upon SOW for the project. At this point, entrepreneur will answer a questionnaire to fill in the needed gaps, upload relevant files etc. to get the project going. Think of SOW as a trello board.
7. Along with the capability listed in #6 above, entrepreneur and freelancer will be able to chat, video call and share files.
8. As the milestones are met, freelancer will tick them off or move them to completed (similar to trello).
9. Upon successful completion, files are handed over, funds are released and both entrepreneur and freelancer rate and review.
1. They will create an account and pick which category and speciality they fall under.
2. They will indicate their availability.
3. Once matched to an entrepreneur they have 24 hrs to accept or reject the match.
5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 -- same as entrepreneur above.
Besides the flow above we will need admin, logistics, dashboard home screen (that shows all the active project entrepreneur or freelancer is working on) I will be working with the winning designer 1:1 on create balance screens.
I'd love to start with the dashboard screen as that will give me good insight on how you visualize what will go where, along with an overview of the actual functional ease.
Thank you for participating in my contest, I cant wait to see what you create!