Please see attachment for details. The critical elements of the design are:
First screen: Main/Voting screen
1. A ‘display box’ for communicating with user – default weather report + clothing recommendation for the day (i.e. Sunny, 35⁰C. Light clothing – short sleeves, dresses)
2. A voting function so user can provide their current level of thermal comfort. Cold, Just Right or Hot. Voting takes user to the Second screen.
Second screen: Thanks for Voting screen
1. Thank you message in ‘display box’
2. Option to go back to main screen (first) or provide more detailed feedback (third screen)
Third screen: Detail Feedback screen
1. More detailed thermal comfort questionnaire displayed in three parts (continuous scroll)
Fourth screen: Location Setting screen
1. Allows user to ‘sign in’ to the building they are in. Could use GPS for auto setting location or manual location input by user.
Fifth screen: User Profile screen
1. Allow users to set up their user profile.
The attached wireframe images are intend as guides. Please feel free to adjust to improve UX, as long as the functionality is maintained.
Also attached 3 logos - feel free to run with the one that works best with your design.