Bovan is a pleasure to work with, his knowledge is one of a kind and his work stands with that knowledge. Thank you.
How Tonywilliams started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Our app will be used by letting agents in the United Kingdom. The letting agent will meet a prospective tenant at a rental property, should the tenant wish to proceed with renting the property the letting agent will proceed to take information from the applicant.
The steps for entering the prospective tenants details are as follow:
1. Letting agent login on the device
2.When the agent has logged and should there be mobile connectivity the app will sync all the letting agents data from our server
3. The letting agents will then enter the postcode for the property and perform a address lookup
4. The letting agent will then select the appropriate property from the list, this in turn will populate the address fields within the app.
5. The letting agent will then select the applicant type "Applicant or Guarantor"
6.The letting agent will then enter the monthly rent for the property
7. The letting agent will then enter the rent share as a percentage
8. The letting agent will then select "scan document" this will take them to a document selection page where they can select to scan a passport, drivers licence or EU ID card
9, When the letting agent has selected which type of document to scan the camera will deploy within the device and the agent can line up the document for scanning. The SDK software within the app will read the image and place all relevant text within the fields of the app. This process will be the same for all types of document scans.
10, I have attached a flow document to show clearly how the new application process will flow. Any problems just drop me a line.
The navigation will take place from the main dashboard, these will include
1. New Application
2. Open Applications (these are all applications being processed
3. Perform various manual document scans
5. Sync data