We would like a sample of 5 sample iphone screen comps showing an updated look and feel, and how to help users capture key data on a daily basis. Ease of use is absolutely key for this project. The UI needs to extremely intuitive.
For this contest we will focus on the data most important for CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) patients.
Twice a day the patient needs to enter data on six critical categories:
- Weight (small changes in weight a major warning sign in CHF patients)
- Swelling in extremities (Same as Previous Day, Worse than Previous Day)
- Chest Pain (When at rest, walk on a flat surface, going up stairs)
- Medications (Took all medications, Did not take medications)
- Shortness of Breath (At rest, Exertion)
- Activity Level (None, Same as Previous Day, More than Previous Day)
Attached is a first draft of icons for these categories for our current tablet based eCaring solution (as well as a few less important categories) that is OPTIONAL source material.
The set of screens should include a
- "Title Screen" including the name CareTracker and an version of the eCaring Logo as well as user login information.
- "Summary Screen" visually indicating which categories have been updated that day thus far. (Some should be shown complete and some still to be done.)
- 3 Detail Screens - showing how the user would actually enter their data in some of the above categories.
One of the detail screens should definitely be weight entry and one of Swelling/Chest Pain/Shortness of Breath
Brief descriptions of transitions between these screens could be included as well.