1. Initial Registration - Aside the account creation process the user is asked to fill out a dynamic map of his income and expenses by consumption area such as rent, food, education, health, personal care and others. Once this is finished, as an output the users has a visual clear view of how much hecan actually save and how he can improve some aspects of his/her financial life.
2. Register saving objectives and tracking - here the user registers his savings objective (s) and the application calculates how much it will take for him to achieve it considering how much he can save each month. He can save as many times as he wants and can even upload a photo to make the objective even more visual and personal especially when receiving reminders.
3. Bills payment reminders - here the user registers the bills to be paid in the month and the app schedules reminders so that he does not forget and have to pay interest for late payment. We want to offer the user an interesting way to see these scheduled billd by month/week.
4. Purchase consultation - here the user asks the application how it will affect his main saving goal (in time) if he purchases another product or service. The purpose of this feature is to provide all the information necessary for good decision making, bringing the future effects to the present.
5. Consultation tips - here the user can put in the search bar keywords to access tips on this specific subject, example savings, loans, investments etc.
6. Finally we want to provide a dashboard screen (one that we consider very important) that summarizes how well he is doing in his journey for saving. In this screen we want to show the progress (in percentage) of his savings goals, how much money he has saved so far, how much points that has generated (we provide a set of point that can be exchanged for discounts at local stores) also what are the upcoming bills, etc. Animations and icons are of a lot of importance here since we don’t want a screen full of numbers and words only. This screen is linked to the gammification side of the app. We are conscious of how it is hard to save money and that (we think) could be represented by a mountain that the user starts to climb until he/she reaches his/her goal. Through the user journey, the user will receive tips on how to achieve his goals and do not delay in paying his/her bills, each of these successes are steps into climbing this mountain towards the goal. What would be interesting in this screen could be a timeline with these steps towards the goal (the top of the mountain) that can represent to the user his progress in a fun way. We are also thinking that this screen could have a scroll logo. Ex: selection pahse screen from the game farmheroes.