He read my design needs. Just like everyone else. He design really told me he interpreted the intent of what I wanted in the ad. That is why he won. Outstanding. So awesome. Great experience. You will enjoy working with him.
How Karel.com.tr started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Karel Mobile is VOIP phone app that allows you to make calls over both 3G and Wi-Fi networks.
The features are below;
- Making calls
- See the availability of the contacts if they are online, offline or busy.
- Call holding, transfering, conferencing, adding
- Call History; Dialed, Received, Missed calls
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
For a user friendly and beautiful design:
- Attached you can find the related sections from KAREL corporate identity.
- Keep our corporate colors
- Icon placements are subject to change if there is an obvious user experience improvement
- Icon sizes and colors are subject to change
- You may change icon shapes as long as it represents its function
- Desing Trend: iOS7 (and beyond). Modern that has a focus on simplicity, user-friendly, clean and flat. Please see the links: http://www.simplyzesty.com/Blog/Art…The-iPhone http://ianstormtaylor.com/whats-wro…s-7-icons/
- Selected winner must provide files in PSD or vector AI format with functional layers (such as button, background, shadow etc.)
- On PSD or AI files; each screen should be worked on 1080x1920, 300 pixel/inch (vertical design only)
Details are visually explained on wireframes. Please download attachment below.
Screen 1: “Keypad” that allows users to enter phone number to call
Screen 2: “Recent Calls” that allows users to see the dialed, received and missed calls.
Screen 3: “Contact Directory” that allows users to see and call the contacts.
Screen 4: “On Call” that is shown after user touch on call icon.
Screen 5: “Settings” that is used for set the settings.
What to avoid
Design and theme clones, copyright and trademark issues.