We have worked multiple times with Mademoiselle B, with this project being dedicated to the completion of sundry items with previous 1-to-1 projects. The designer has managed to raise the bar on excellence with each passing project! We wish Mademoiselle B the best and hope to be able to work together again in the future.
I was very happy with my design. Along the way, I had a few minor changes and DOTBLACK made the changes very promptly. I would work with this designer in the future.
- paige K
- Deepmal Lakhani
Very attentive and quick to respond to requests.
How matthewKG started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Facelift for store loyalty and referrals app, allowing customers to earn and redeem loyalty rewards
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
Facelift of existing Ferret Card app.
Modern style, clean font, uncluttered.
Colour scheme: white / light blue / orange (slide from sales presentation provided as example)
I've uploaded a bunch of ferret icons, feel free to use these where appropriate in the design
Screen 1: Home Screen
- easy navigation to enter reward code (either enter reward code on main screen, or navigate to another screen with reward code field?)
- viewing a list of merchants, with user's loyalty stamp balance (users earn Gold Stamps and Silver Stamps, user's reward balance to appear here)
Screen 2: Merchant Page
- page again displays reward balance
- displays rewards available to redeem (reward name, number of stamps required to redeem, button to go to redemption screen)
- would be great if can fit details of referrals program on this screen, as per sample (including share to Facebook / WhatsApp buttons). Otherwise there needs to be a very clear navigation to the details
Screen 3: Reward Code Success Page
- this is the screen after a user has successfully entered reward code to earn stamps
- page needs to encourage user to share with friends via Facebook / WhatsApp
- current screen shows user what image they will be sharing on Facebook. Is that necessary?
What to avoid
- avoid clutter
- be mindful that design should work for both Android and iPhone