Julio submitted some very creative designs that incorporated elements I requested, but took an innovative spin. I look forward to working with him again!
Schnell, professionell, empfehlenswert
Fantastic work, as usual. Up-levels our ideas into modern designs that will carry our app forward.
- Wild Turtle
By far the best experience and feedback I have had on 99 Designs. Agency / designer went above and beyond to explore and satisfy the project. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to work with a group that does what it takes.
How majjam13 started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Our app is a video on demand service exclusive to 3D movies and short films. Users browse movies in 3D, watch free content and can also rent premium movies for 48hrs. Users need to be able to quickly go through a list of categories, sections, and content and be able to see basic information: Price, rating, duration, trailer, poster and of course description.
There is also a backend portion where users can see their purchases. And a separate backend where Content Creators can upload videos, edit the video info, and see their sales.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
It has to be very simple because we are targeting users that may not be familiar with anything more advanced than a netflix app.
We like black, white, red and blue but are open to your creativity. We are looking for a very cool 3D TV App design that stands out and is easy to use.
1. Home Screen - Shows content arranged similar to the iTunes Movie store, or netflix home page.
2. Pick a Category/Channel Pages - These pages can be arranged by Genre or Film Type, or even things like "hot movies" or "top picks".
3. Browse for movies within a category
4. Movie information and price page (title, poster art, description, rental price, rating, duration, etc.) + Purchase confirmation screen
5. Dashboard - Previous Purchases, Upload a video, Sales report, etc.
6. Login & Registration Pages
7. Video Player overlay - (timeline, fast forward, rewind, title, etc)
8. Search System
What to avoid
We should avoid thin lines and complicated graphics or detailed patterns. TVs only have a resolution of 1920x1080 at 72dpi.