Had a great experience with On.Off where they really understood and interpreted the brief to give me an awesome app visual design.
Inna was great to work with! She understood exactly what my vision was and she delivered that into my design. The customer service was awesome as well, she answered all my questions and made every modification that I requested almost immediately. I definately recommend her!
Delivered once again. Very professional and efficient.
Kate is 100% awesome
- Stefano Okti
Stefano did really great job delivering quality work with speed. Fast turn around time. He's also very open to changes/suggestions. I would like to work with him on my next version of the app for sure.
- SPEC USA
We worked with SPEC USA through a Design Competition and 1:1 project. Overall, it was a sizable project for which we got fantastic results. Their Team is communicating well throughout the project, flexible, and very pro-active. They helped us out a lot with our tight project schedule and results are very professional. The designs provided a significant business value to our organization. Thanks a lot again and we look forward working with you again!
How Jump_io started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
This app is a pro and con list generator. This is a productivity app with a beautiful, clean, simple, flat and modern design with minimal text.
It will allow the user to generate pros and cons lists, and see the final result with a smiley face. The main feature is to use smiley faces.
When adding new pro and con items, users will set the pro and con levels through a smiley face.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
I want a productivity app with a fun flare that has a clean, simple and flat UI. Someone who is tech savvy (e.g. user of instagram, facebook, snapchat) will feel like this app looks cool, stylish and modern.
Would prefer bright colors or colors that "pop". I will let you make suggestions for colors.
Modern, with rounded corners.
Self explanatory, intuitive design with minimal text.
I like the idea of using cards, tabs or tiles.
Open to creative ways to show the pros and cons list and to add new items.
(working title) Pro & Con Face App
The pros and cons list:
- Shows current status of Smiley based on all items in list
- Shows summary of pros and cons items in list (examples: count, graph, %)
- Shows a button to add new pros and cons items
- Shows all current pro/con items
- the designer can decide how items are listed
- Add new pro/con item button.
When adding a new pro/con item, must allow:
- Field for text
- Smiley face interface to assign pro/con level
- Adjusting smiley level (e.g. slider. Creative alternatives to sliders are welcome)
- Smiley face will change from smile to frown
1. User sees all current pro & con lists
2. User sees current pro and con list
3. User taps to add a new pros and cons item
4. User adjusts level of pro/con. Big smiley will show level of pro/con for the item
5. User sets a name of the pros and cons item
6. Item gets added to pros and cons list
What to avoid
No crowded designs.
No designs that are too boring.
No designs that are too immature either - this is primarily targeted at young adults.
Must not be primarily black or greys.