What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
The app should be:
1. Simple, clean, professional and colorful yet gender-neutral.
2. The highlight of the app is the line graph from all entries of the tracked symptoms. These data should be beautifully represented.
3. Each symptom is has a color which will be represented throughout the app.
1. Main/Graph Screen
- Shows a line graph of all tracked symptoms
- A section with date filter so that users can change the data represented in the graph based on the selected date range.
- Prominent button to track today’s symptoms
2. Symptom Tracker Input Screen
- Date selector section, user can swipe left or right to change the date.
- A scrollable section to display/rate tracked symptoms.
- At bottom of the list, a “+ Add Symptom” where user can type in a new symptom to track and choose a color. Should be able to type anything, or tap on one of a few suggestions “pain”, “mood”, “migraine”, etc
- Each symptom has an “edit” button/state to change title and color
3. Symptom Level History
- Date selector section (default is last 30 days)
- List of tracked symptoms with average rating
We will need another 3 screens designed after this contest so there will be 1-1 work for the inning designer.