Emmanuel really took the time to understand our product, and produced a great design that we're very happy with. Will definitely work with him again.
- Jeni Roxy
Excellent job from the designer
- Design Bureau 2Geart
All around great people. Fun to work with, excellent collaborators, cares about providing a seamless experience with quality outputs. Couldn't be more happy and will work with them again no doubt!
How yoonayoona started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
The Communication Neuroscience Laboratory at Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania, is working with HopeLab to design a mobile app that intends to promote physical activity.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
We encourage designers to use "LiveActive" in a font type that they like as placeholder for the logo. For the rest, please see the attached documents for detailed information and instructions.
University of Pennsylvania
(Please see the attached documents. Below is a summary)
The app is designed to perform do three primary functions:
1. Identify a personal value
- During the initial setup, users will be given a list of values and asked to choose their most important value. The chosen value will be used for later daily messages.
2. Receive daily value and health messages
- Users will receive two notifications per day, first a value message, shortly followed by a health message.
- Value messages are designed to affirm the users’ highest value by encouraging them to think deeply about activities related to the value.
- Health message are designed to encourage users to become more active and less sedentary.
3. Track steps and monitor progress
- The app will track the users’ steps data in order to help monitor their progress in physical activity.