Brightly Games is looking for a shiny new "main play screen" design for a new Facebook puzzle game that we're working on – A match-3 puzzle game with a new and unique mechanism unseen before. The game uses similar components like many other Facebook games such as a leaderboard, achievements and more.
The winning design must contain the components listed below.
Shell components, available throughout the game:
(1) Menu items:
- The amount of coins the player has plus an add button to buy more coins.
- 'Messages' button.
- 'Daily Bonus' button.
- A (back to) 'Main' button.
(2) Weekly tournament leaderboard:
- A 5 player leaderboard with a space for a small 40px square image, the player's name and he's score.
- A countdown (with days, hours, minutes and seconds left for the current tournament).
- Up and down / left and right scrolling buttons (depending on your design).
- An 'Invite Friends to Play' button.
(3) 2 toggle buttons for sound effects and narration.
(4) A scroll bar for locked and unlocked achievements that can show 3 achievements at a time. Each achievement should be a small square with space for a small icon and some short text description (up to 8 words in small text) and the prize.
The play components (The main focus of this screen):
(1) The game board - A 8X8 grid with 40px square cells. You don't need to create the game objects for the contests, but take in mind that new objects enter the board from above.
(2) A timer. Not just another time bar. We want to see something different.
(3) A hint button - Should be in a comfortable place to access relative to the game board.
(4) The score of the current game round.
Design ratios: 760px wide, 590px high.
Now, just to sweeten the pot a bit, we aren't just looking for a one-off arrangement; if your design is awesome, and you're responsive to feedback, there's a good chance that you'll be invited to join our development team – so have at it, and good luck to all!