Jedi did a fantastic job - understood our North American business context - understood our services and the value proposition to our client. The work and communications was very professional and efficient - Jedi provided great value for $, very quickly.
amazing job. thanks
How Fhd started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
RLPOS is a powerful, elegant, and easy-to-use cloud-based iPad point of sale (POS) system. It takes minutes to set up and offers a complete platform that helps merchants manage their businesses more effectively.
- Add items to each order by tapping, or searching by name
- Easily modify items, adjust quantities, and apply discounts
- Securely accept cash, credit, and mobile payments.
- Track your entire inventory, including pricing and quantities
- Automatically receive re-order notifications when supplies are low
- Choose exactly how your items are arranged on the register, assuring that popular items are easy to find
- Control access with individual access codes and variable permission levels (e.g. Manager, Cashier)
- Track employee hours for easy payroll management via the Time Clock feature
- Save customer information on every purchase and greet regulars with their favorite items
- Track sales by date, department, tender type, and much more
- Your data is always accessible via the cloud
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
i want it to have modern feel to it and similar to the new ios 7 styling (UI).
the main colors are (#a51426) , (#7a0e1b) , and black
but feel free to add more colors as you see fit for this design.
i attached the screens from the beta version of the app that needs to be redesigned.
i also attached the icon and logo of the app
In the first page the user enter his password and log to his specific screen ( menu screen , cashier screen , admin screen)