1. Home Page - The home page will be the initial landing page of the app (after the splash screen loads). Feel free to include a splash screen with our logo or create a new logo if you feel it fits the new design better. (we are not attached to our current logo).
The home page will focus on driving the user towards a search with additional "cards" (restaurant info card) for recently added restaurants. This screen should also allow someone to quickly search via GPS (Nearby). The home page will also need the design for our top navigation bar along with the slide out menu for navigation/options/settings. (see mockups)
2. Map Results - This will be the next screen shown after a search is done. The map needs a way to toggle between the map view and the list view (screen 3 below). The map view we want to have a nice way to show the restaurant cards as you select pins and a way to browse these cards (see the apps that we like for some example). The map results page also needs a filter capability. The filter criteria such as Shows and Cuisines have very large lists of data so please that that into consideration. (see mockup)
3. List Results - This page will be shown when a user selects the list view from the map page. (this will also be used in different places througout the app). The focus of this page should be to display enough information about each restaurant along with a single restaurant image. (see mockup)
4. Restaurant Page - This page will display when a user selects any restaurant from a list/map. Please see http://www.tvfoodmaps.com/restauran…Katzs-Deli
for example restaurant on our website. We would like to include as much content as we can , but keeping the page clean and not cluttered. Feel free to use any visual approaches to obtain the best result. (we did not include a mockup for this to keep any design approaches available).
5. For our 5th page we would like a page that supplies a list of icons that we will need across numerous pages. The list of icons are:
-Road Trip (map with something)
-add to list
-remove from list
-check mark for selected
-Generic Button (styled)
-Thumbs Up / Thumbs Down
- Gold, Silver, Bronze Popularity "medals"
We provided mockups to just give some sort of visual aid but we are NOT tied to these at all. Please feel free to be as creative as you wish.
Also we encourage early submissions with 1 or 2 pages ( not the full set) to get initial feedback faster. We have found this to be very helpful in obtaining a good result.