Excellent Designer, Look forward to working with again!
- RED FLOOD
It was my pleasure to work with Red Flood.
Great design, quick iterative feedback cycle, creative perspective.
Medien was excellent to work with and I loved his design. His interpretation of my brief showed both creativity and clarity.
He is very easy to work with, providing prompt changes when given feedback. Highly recommended.
Great work as usual.
- Bam! Pow! Design!
Matt did amazing work. Exceeding expectations, and he really understood our services we wanted to visualize.
How ceo x started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Centify "Makes Work Fun!" by gamifying business processes. Centify is a subscription software as a service product.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
This is the main screen for our apple tv app - we want it to update the race details of our game in near real time and have a great sense of FUN. Size must be 1920 x 1080. We need our rocket ship game attached to be applied to this racing style.
We require one main screen to show the progress of the app. This screen will then have call outs / notifications - what we hope to achieve in this round is the design direction of the main screen.
please see attachments for concepts and wireframes that can be combined into the main concept screen, along with our iphone rocket game screen...
NOTE: The idea is to replace the cars with faces of the sales reps as in our game but then try and incorporate our game screen.
some of the issues we are trying to solve on the main screen are...
- Display quick stats about two particular people
- At the top of the screen its dedicated area that scrolls right to left showing the leaderboard
- Notifications can pop up mid game to give stats about what has happened. Eg Rep A just won a deal
- Integrated leaderboard - showing the top people
- Focusing just on a single player for bit. (this is a game but still shows the concept of showing the player, their position. We could also show their score, how many dashes they won, and other stats we may know about them.
The more you can solve on the 1 main screen the better?!
Sound like Fun?
Keen to get your design - we will give lots of feedback and may pick multi designs as the winner!!
What to avoid
not really - we are keen to explore ways to solve this problem on the apple tv