Nandita is very talented and a pleasure to work with.
Excellent designer!! He did things just as asked and added great creativity. Very responsive, creative and overall great to work with!
- South Packaging
Marcy did a fabulous job, and was a joy to collaborate with. She really went the extra mile, and our team was extremely satisfied with the end results. Her responsiveness was unmatched, and she was very thoughtful on all the direction given to her....really makes a difference! I would highly recommend Marcy!
How jonQ3 started their menu journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Farm to table fast-casual restaurant that serves wholesome, delicious food with local, seasonally changing ingredients. Our menu features features Kale and Grain Bowls, Salads, Burgers and Smoothies.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Digital menu board designed adhering to the following guidelines:
- Size parameters: 3 panels @ 43" monitors, hortizonal/landscape layout.
- 6 menu categories: We have 6 primary menu categories that must be featured and ideally called out with a consistent font/color/design: Burgers/Sandwiches, Sides, Bowls, Salads, Beverages, and Kids' Meals.
- Photo callouts: We would also like to show seasonal item callout photos on the menu board (photos attached)
- Menu Item Names: Please reference our website for copy/menu items names and descriptions. The menu should feature 5 sandwich build options, 4 kale and grain bowls, 4 salads, 4 smoothies, 2 shakes, 9 sides, and 4 kids meal entree options. If you can't find details for these items online, please feel free to reach out or use "Side Option #" instead.
- Menu Item Descriptions: Depending on space, we are open to NOT showing menu item descriptions (i.e. ingredients). We believe they currently clutter our menu and are open to strictly showing product titles.
- Prices: Please show prices for all products (except for burger protein options) These do not need to be accurate and can just be a placeholder of $9.99
- Fonts/Colors: Please feel free to reference our website for insight into the general colors/themes we tend to use in our menus http://www.bgood.com/
Rough Guidelines for this design are attached. Please reference and follow this structure with your design. If you feel the need to deviate from this layout, please feel free to take that liberty but note we are striving for a layout that is convenient for guests and flows nicely, allocating proper space to each menu category.
Another area of potential flexibility is the use of photos. We want to make our menus more visually appealing. The guidelines below consider a 1/2 panel for seasonal visuals. However, we would be open to also featuring photos on the individual Bowls/Salads/Burger panels as well.
If you would like to use stock photos to illustrate something that fits better with your design, please do not hesitate to do so, as we have more photos than the generic ones attached and can also organize photoshoots if warranted by the design you present.