Working with halowalo was a pleasure. He responded quickly to change requests and came up with unique designs.
Sonny is the best!!!
Amazing designer, literally took the image out of my head and brought it to life
- Raluca De
Thank you for the professional and fast work. Highly Recommended!
- Balance Graphic Design
Great to work with and quick turnaround time!
How helloJv started their menu journey
Who are you known as?
TOASTA & Co.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a cafe in Melbourne that begun as food trucks and specialises in toasties. Target audience is 'hipster' females 25-34.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're wanting our menu redesigned.
- A3, 2 sided and folded once (like an a4 book), as well as an a4 brochure version for takeaway (3-fold)
- White background with black so we can print ourselves
- it is to represent our brand more which is a very fun, unique brand. Include logos, parts of the design etc
- It is to be designed in Illustrator or InDesign and we need the files so we can make changes ourselves for when we change our menu
- Same headings etc as out current menu, but also make a subheading for 'Vegan toastas' to highlight this
- We want to encourage the customer to have add ones to their breakfast and toasties, as well as order sides so want to emphasize this.
- create a legend for gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free option.
- In sides section have 'Loaded fries' , and take out the cheesy loaded fries and cheesy loaded potato gems part and add:
Mexican loaded fries
Straight cut fries with spiced Mexican beans, cheese & sour cream
Pulled pork loaded fries
Straight cut fries with BBQ sauce pulled pork, crispy shallots and scallions