We are currently looking for a new cover for the next issue of our magazine. The main theme of this issue is “German Business in Japan”. We publish a separate publication, a business confidence survey, by that name every year and this time we want to make the results of that survey the focal topic of JAPANMARKT. This year’s survey is not out yet, but you can find an English-language PDF version of last year’s business confidential survey under the following link: http://japan.ahk.de/fileadmin/ahk_j…017_en.pdf. The survey and JAPANMARKT are NOT the same thing, hence the cover should not be identical like the survey cover, but something unique and specific to JAPANMARKT. We already have a set template for the cover; only the image needs to be replaced (see the second attachment where I have clearly highlighted the area that we want a new design/image for). We have the following requirements for our cover image:
- The overarching message that we want to deliver is: “For German companies in Japan, their business in Japan is going well and very profitable.”
- The “in Japan”-aspect needs to stand out VERY clearly (through, for example, Japanese people or Japanese buildings etc.).
- You could base your design on a photo, make a collage or design icons/graphics – anything is fine! If you use a stock picture, please arrange it like the combination of photo and icons, like what we did in our last cover (see the first attachment)
- If you use a stock photo, please use istockphoto.com or similar lower-prize options.
- Please leave a space somewhere for the title of the issue. Ideally, you could also insert the title into the image already. This issue’s title will be something along the lines of: “German Business in Japan - Neue Potenziale für deutsche Unternehmen” ( meaning: “German Business in Japan – New Opportunities for German companies”)
- The following are a number of keywords or key phrases of this issue’s main theme:
o Third market projects
o (Economic) growth
o Free trade
o Good business relationships
o More international
o ASEAN as a promising location for new projects
- It would be great if you could somehow incorporate these keywords in your design.
On the following website you can find the past cover designs of the magazine:
The media data:
Just for your information: The final data of the final image for our magazine:
The cover should be 350 dpi and use the CMYK colour model. Our team works with Adobe InDesign CS6, so it is important you can provide us with a file that can be opened and edited in InDesign CS6 (i.e. an .indd- or idml-file). Please also provide us with a .psd that we can edit in Adobe Photoshop, with separate layers.