What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We publish a monthly print magazine to promote local home improvement companies in Southern California. A growing business looking to take our brand to the next level. We reach over 100K homeowners/families via direct mail.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• A new cover CONCEPT for the next issue of our magazine.
• Think outside the box and in an innovative way to re-brand our publication.
• Find a unique, colorful design concept that can evolve with time
• Eye-catching cover that will also become part of our brand.
The main theme of this issue is home improvements that range from landscaping, home expansions, kitchen renovation to solar panels.
• The only stipulation is to utilize one solid vivid color as the main background, per issue which will become part of our trademark.
• Do not use past covers as inspiration - they are there to show you what to AVOID!
The main theme is home improvement.
Cover size is 5.25” x 8.25”
Our logo must remain the same.
Please incorporate the logo, issue and date into the cover in a new way.
Check out our website for info on our services https://thelocalist.la/