Everyone loved the logo design, we look forward to using it! The designer was very prompt with feedback and had great communication.
Lisssa is so easy to work with! Great customer care.
Great! We enjoyed her work.
- Graphz Real™
Great job! I appreciate all of your hard work!
Great work and great to work with
excellent detailed work
How Tawny.anaya started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Tawny Anaya Photography
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I’m an amateur photography looking to take my interest toward starting a business. My target audience is primarily women (mothers or recently engaged) looking for engagement/new born photos, family holiday cards. I’d like to expand my sales efforts toward other industries such as photo journalism, corporate events, landscape photography so feeling challenged with a “brand identify” that is tailored to be attractive to both. A trendy feminine design makes sense for family/personal photography, but doesn’t translate to the other areas I want to appeal to.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I’d like my photos to sell my work rather than a lot of word content selling my purpose and personality. Truth is I enjoy taking photos but don’t want to over stress about it or make it complicated. I want my website to reflect similar simplicity to schedule an appointment, view private photo galleries, and purchase images without too much confusion.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
I like a modern design, not too obstract. Colors I enjoy are peach, grey, light turquoise. I live in San Diego (Carlsbad) and grew up in Hawaii so have a beach style vibe. My temporary site with template from Squarespace is http://www.tawnyanaya.com. Pretty basic... :( I like the idea also of incorporating something like a sun with peach horizon to reflect what is referred to as the golden hour in photography. It’s the hour around sunset time when pictures have best lighting and an orange hue that is beautiful,
Jimdo templates to explore
I’d like these pages included:
- home page: a slide show gallery of top 10 images, latest blog post section, featured in, testimonials, and contact info (similar to https://www.hollyireland.com/san-di…-seniors/)
- New Beginnings
- San Diego
- Client Galleries - tiles with password protected galleries that link to FTP folder
- Pricing - 4-5 sections with area to write session category (i.e. Newborns), package description, pricing, and book now button link to scheduling page below. I’d like to link scheduled appointments to third party software (API Paypal, Stripe).
- Locations - list of 10-20 local areas they can choose for a photo session. Includes a photo example of session and a map link where it’s located (google maps)
- Schedule: page that has API connection to Acuity or other scheduling platform. Along with scheduling, I’d like a short form that they can fill-out with 5-6 predefined questions I have about their desired photo session (I.e. # of people in group, specific location, celebration, etc). I’d like to link scheduled appointments to third party software (API Paypal, Stripe)
- contact us- standard area with contact info and email template with inquiry content.