Thank you for your great work, we like it very much. They responded very promptly all the time, and respected my detailed requests. We have no stress with dealing with them throughout the project.
- Studio FLACH
Lucas was very receptive to changes and we worked together to get a great final product.
Awesome guy to work with who does an amazing job. I recommend him to anyone and everyone!
Very active and attentive. Provided lots of different design ideas and worked to perfectly modify each.
- Agustín Z
Great team! They listen to the voice of the customer and they execute.
How dr.erinbowe started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Hypnobirthing, perinatal and clinical psychology.
Supervision for Psychology registrars and students
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. I would like a hydrangea flower incorporated into the design. It should preferably have a stem and/or leaves to clearly identify it as a flower. Possibly with some petals blowing away, but still quite simple and not too busy.
2. The wording should say 'doctor' not the abbreviation 'dr'.
3. Colours should be similar/complementary to those used in http://www.hypnobirthingaustralia.com.au since I will also be using their logos and badges as a member
4. Font should be clear and easy to read (not too cursive)
5. No all-capitals text
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
For colours, I'd prefer blue-green-greys
Possibly a horizontal menu, or drop down list for subheadings
Jimdo templates to explore
I'd like what's similar to my existing website http://www.drerinbowe.com but for it to look tidier and more professional
1. Home with a serene picture, an about section and logos from the magazines/websites I've been published in
2. Hypnobirthing: option for a book online button
3: Counselling: merge counselling and resources section
5: Writing: merge existing writing, blog & media sections