Burnt Red Hen does it again. Amazing work as usual. Top quality communication throughout the project.
So quick to respond to messages and so good at interpreting my vision and translating it into exactly what I wanted. Offered so many great options and displayed them on realistic mock ups of what my website would look like, tags and bags so that I could get a true sense of what the logo would look like. Made the process so easy for me.
The design of the logo convinced us. The communication went very well. What I also liked was that the designer took a look at our pictures and took our wishes into account.
Absolutely top-notch designer. Completely understood all of my needs and objectives and I couldn't be happier with the finished product.
- Graphz Real™
Great job! I appreciate all of your hard work!
It was a wonderful experience! The designers were awesome!
How vincent.kc.woo started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Secret Supper Club that's only open on the weekend
- Menu is "chef's choice" or "omakase" in Japanese
- Style of food is farm to table, clean, freshest ingredients, simple with a fusion of styles, local produce, seasonal.
- Mr. Jones accommodates 10 people per session, all on one table. It is through word of mouth and typical customers are those that enjoy meeting new people, trying bold and simple flavors and adventurous.
- Mr. Jones is the embodiment of this concept.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- thoughts on logos (open to more and better ideas). Silhouette of an Asian, dapper man with side parting. However, don't want to convey anything pretentious as this is down to earth, romantic style cooking
- check out instagram for pictures of the dishes served: https://www.instagram.com/vinnie_the_woo/
- I have also attached pictures of the supper club, including key points of interest such as the chandelier and the table.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
- clean, simple style
- driven by beautiful photographs
- prefer more white than dark backgrounds
- typography is important to me. Nothing cursive. Has to evoke and represent my brand
- websites below are a good indication on what I like