Awesome guy to work with who does an amazing job. I recommend him to anyone and everyone!
Easy process with great results!
He was super patient, very responsive, available 24/7, so nice and talented!
- Nazla Rosiana
The designer was fantastic and very interactive with me as the client, showed a lot of patience and willingness to try and solve problems that I was seeing. We are very happy with the designs and would thoroughly recommend using Nazla for your designs.
How rupal.kantaria started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Targeted at parents to raise socially conscious children by increasing their social awareness, inspiring their desire to give to others and giving them practical resources such as events, chat fora, book ideas, blogs
- A community where likeminded families can come together.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
i tend to like lights on dark backgrounds
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
shading all in one colour
- i would like the GenGive to be written in an interesting / stylistic way rather than a separate logo and the words GenGive. ie the GenGive itself should be distinctive in some way
- emphasis should be on the Give.
- logo should be youthful, inspiring, modern with a positive personality.
- winner will also be asked to create social media package
- this will be a not for profit - ideally would have a .org ending
- organisation should have a modern, inspirational feel to it, - Logo could just say GenGive (it's like Gen-X, Gen-Y)
- or could do full GenerationGive but emphasising the Gen and the Give.
•simple enough for use with multiple mediums
•adaptable (color and black and white)
•communicates qualities of the brand
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
no separate picture logo
Gen-Give itself to be made unique, eg adding swirls/lines or making letters look unusual.
Jimdo templates to explore
1. home page - large image and a large text question to draw people in
2. introduction / background
3. Events - write up of past events - new events "coming soon"
4. blogs/articles / videos - with ability to comment on them. links to ted talks, articles etc.
5. Recommended Resources - sub sections of books / birthday parties / round the dinner table. ideally with click throughs which I'd get paid for.