Note: a copy edit will run in parallel with the design. Though the word count will remain fairly stable, the following text is not final: it should be used as a placeholder. Rather than cut-and-paste text from the exisiting Lipella site (which would seem overwhelming), here are links to the pages we want designed in this contest. Two important things to remember at this point:
- Though this contest is limited to a 5-page site, the actual site will include 12-15 pages. We're looking to build a relationship with a designer who will work with us after the contest ends to build out the entire site IN ADDITION TO related collateral (PowerPoint slide show and data sheets for each drug candidate)
Page 1: ABOUT
- see the competitive analysis for how to restructure this page to more resemble the Cidara site. E.g it should be a dashboard for all vital info on the site, with encapsultated views of Lipella's value prop, drug candidates, management team, and news.
- per the Cidara site, we want to use a looped video file on this page. Use this video clip: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytzsnaepl…o.mov?dl=0
Page 2: Products > LP-08
- We'll ultimately need pages for the other two drug candidates, but that's outside the scope of his contest.
Page 3: Indications: Interstitial Cystitis
- With the exception of the photographs on this page, we’ll need new original illustrations to replace these disparate-looking graphics.
Page 4: Publications > LP-08
- Unlike the Indications pages, graphics on the publications pages for each drug come from the publication itself: we should not alter them, just capture them as show on the current Lipella site.
Page 5: Team > Management
- As mentioned above and in the competitive analysis, we want capsule versions of these bios to appear on the new About page, per the Cidara site. They should also live here, in an expanded form.
- This page will include new headshots to accompany management bios.