Great working with you! Thank you very much for your support!
So quick to respond to messages and so good at interpreting my vision and translating it into exactly what I wanted. Offered so many great options and displayed them on realistic mock ups of what my website would look like, tags and bags so that I could get a true sense of what the logo would look like. Made the process so easy for me.
Very quick and gave a lot of different design options
- Roxana Teona
Super easy, great designer.
Thank you Jojo, You come up with a wonderful design for our auto parts business. Quick response times and easy to deal with.
How mark.pratt started their logo & hosted website journey
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
parcelpet.com is a repeat pet food delivery specialist, bringing Premium Products Periodically Posted at Perfect Prices to the UK marketplace. parcelpet.com is currently at start-up phase, with private funding already in place, led by highly experienced business professionals with previous start-up experience. parcelpet.com has a clear vision to create a proposition so compelling that our customers will wonder how they ever lived without us.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
Other color requirements
Burgundy, Grey, Turquoise
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
As part of the website and brand, we would like to have a range of pet characters created to our own visual style, starting with a dog.
• Simple, clean outline with bold block colours
• Able to be drawn in many different situations / poses / angles
• Distinct and stylised iconography that is instantly visually recognisable as “our” dog – a unique character
• A style which can be replicated for future animals – cat, bird, rabbit, hamster etc..
• Must fit with our brand – fit and healthy, vibrant, shiny, bouncy, premium
• Below are some examples of imagery we have copied from Google images that give an idea of the range of styles we are looking at / could have and our design website brief. In addition we have added some colour palettes we like.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
** PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED WEBSITE BRIEF DOCUMENT **
Jimdo templates to explore
** PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED PDF WEBSITE BRIEF DOCUMENT **