The project 'Lauterach7'
We (a small company in Lauterach/ Austria) want to offer a platform (website & app) for local informations & advertisement, for the inhabitants and companys in Lauterach, a small district in Vorarlberg / Austria.
With this project we want to promote the digital transformation in these villages.
The project should be of use for private people / inhabitants in Lauterach, as well as for local companys in this district.
While local companys can pay a small amount for having a place / advertisement on the website and on the app, private people in the district are having an app & website with all good offers and infos (also events) in their district, without paying.
Why 'Lauterach7' ?
1. 'Lauterach' is the name of the district. We want to make this concept for several districts, so it's important that in the logo the name of the district (here: lauterach) can be replaced with other district names (like wolfurt7, bregenz7, and so on).
2. The number 7 means that all offers/advertisement and infos are available 7 days a week.
We also want to play with this number, concerning price (f.i. 7,- EUR for an offer/advirtisement)
1. Branding of the app and the website: high traffic, app downloads
2. Conversions, selling places for advertisement
Not our goals:
Website with static information about history or the administration of the district.
1. Inhabitants of the small districts who are interested in good local offers and
2. small companys of this district who are interested in having a place for their offers and advertisement.
The Design should be clear, easy, young, fresh, dynamic and shoud look good on an app, website and also on print stuff, like flyers. The name 'lauterach' shoud be easy to replace with other district names. The number 7 should be easy to read, The number is very important!
We think it is important that the time aspect (7 days a week) should be clear. Further it's important that the logo is working also on small screens for the iphone, on tablets. because the Logo will also be used in the appstore for the 'lauterach7' app.
Maybe it would be good if the Logo / the number 7 would look good also without the name of the district...
Some more Logo Examples we like:
with number 7:
also nice style:
Ideas / Brainstorming:
1. combination of the number 7 and an abstract clock / calender (symbolizing 7 days a week local offers)
2. combination of the number 7 and a shop
3. the number 7 with a dynamic effect
4. the number 7 in a 'box' with 2 parts (one part for companys and one for the clients?)
5. the number 7 which symbolizes 7 days a week local offers
6. combination of client, local shop and the number 7
7. the number 7, which is showing the digital transformation