Homepage should show logo, Glencoe Distillery, and buttons/link for:
1) products, 2)shop/merchandise, 3) distillery/process, 4) tours/events, and 5) story, and 6) contact.
Images (maybe 4 images per page?) for each of the pages should be compelling and represent our sense of place.
These are things about our brand that truly matter to our customers: A. Handmade / Artisanal, made with great water, Clean, Taste, and Fresh Local Ingredients.
B. A memorable “sensory” experience and a great story. Fun, conviviality, friends, shared experience.
C. Personable Staff / Dependable, Trust. Discovery / Learning. Unexpected, new, different. Knowledge that raises the customers’ expertise among their peers. Acquisition of tools to make great cocktails.
1) Products: Whisky, Coffee Liqueur, Rum, and more... need to show bottled spirits along with images of the grains used along with distillery photos, and botanicals. Organic elements: wood, water, copper, glass, natural fibers? People interacting.
2) Shopping: Spirits, barware, hats, t-shirts, casks, kits, etc.
3) quicktime video of the still as it is assembled, along with photos of distillers, casks, grains, etc.
4) story of who, why, how and now.
5) tour info, special events
The Deep Eddy site has unique buttons that link to pages. The Cirka format is effective too, moving from the home page to the other pages where the ingredient images are located for example.
A page for the shopping cart is essential.