This is the second logo we have asked Jaku to provide for us. He is very professional and full of great ideas. Once again he has delivered a great logo in a number of different formats for us.
- Brand Hero
Brand Hero came up with the most original design following my brief. This designer was quick, and professional. I would love to work with him again in the future!
How deesehgal18 started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Auricle Group Inc.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Audiology practices and selling of hearing aids-Auricle operates as a buying group for independent audiology practices and distinguishes itself through the provision of five value levers for our members: Buying Services, Executive and Staff Development and Recruitment, Operations Management, Sales and Marketing Services, and Business Expansion and/or Exit Support. This business is registered solely in Canada.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
we want our logo and web design to convey 3 things:
1. a Medical approach to hearing loss
2. a data and technology driven method for growth
3. enhancing the well being of clients
4. creating an network and supportive community of independent audiology practitioners
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
should convey the medical and data driven approach and well being of members and patients. Medical images of healthy vibrant active baby boomers, images of hearing aids. Images of retail business and patient interaction with doctors or providers. Marketing and branding of businesses. hearing aid practices focusing on hearing aids. Video conferencing.
Jimdo templates to explore
1. Auricle operates as a buying group for independent audiology practices and distinguishes itself through the provision of five value levers for our members: Buying Services, Executive and Staff Development and Recruitment, Operations Management, Sales and Marketing Services, and Business Expansion and/or Exit Support