Mashaj did a fantastic design and really captured the theme I was seeking
We LOVE Asaad. We continue to use him and has done everything from original logo to iconography to packaging. Everything he's done, he's delivered with absolute excellence!
- Loafer AndChief
Outstanding work. Marko is always ready to listen while giving good advices.
Awesome designer-above and beyond any expectations I had. Use Desberdin!!!!!
How Bobbykoneru started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Raw, Organic Foods, Supplements and Merchandise
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Fierce is derived from the Latin root "Ferus" which means untamed or raw. We, in our original state, are beings that are raw and untamed. There is a life force (prana, chi) that sustains us when we are in this optimal state. However, our mental, physical, and emotional activities continuously drain this life source. Living Fierce is an organization created to help individuals improve and sustain their vital life force. This is done through raw, organic foods, supplements, and products. We also provide education to promote awareness.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Other color requirements
I am open to various colors. But I do like Red, Green, and Blue. Alone or in combination.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo should depict the feeling of "raw", "untamed", "free", "Fierce"
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
A website that has a way to view products that can be purchased in a simple and clean format. Also, it should be devided into sections such as supplements, clothing, blogs, merchandise.
Jimdo templates to explore
1) Homepage: Use vibrant large images that convey the emotion of Raw and Untamed. The top of the homepage should include tabs for Institute, Supplements, Merchandise, Contact Us, and Partnership.
2) Page 2: Institute: This page should have sections for blogs, interviews, and videos.
3) Page 3: This section should have a nice, clean layout with sections for various supplements. We should be able to put professional photographs of supplements with descriptions underneath.
4) Page 4: Merchandise. Similar to Page 3 except for other merchandise such as clothing, handcrafts, artwork, etc.
5) Page 5: Contact us/Parntership. Leave one section for company info. Another section about being an independent associate and distributor.