Outstanding design work and very responsive to requests and comments.
I loved the creativity. It is so something I am not. I loved the unique way this person came up with something that resonates with me.
Wir haben jetzt schon zum wiederholten Male mit OcToCreative zusammengearbeitet und es hat wieder alles super funktioniert. Tolle, kreative Logovorschläge und unsere Änderungswünsche werden sehr schnell umgesetzt. Ich freue mich schon auf das nächste Projekt mit OctoCreative.
- fresh concept
Bon travail de la part de Fresh Concept.
A l'écoute pour le brief du logo autant que pour la construction du site, bien que celui-ci soit limité par les possibilités offertes par Jimdo. Le résultat final est très satisfaisant.
- Leonidas Lecter ☑
Great & super reliable!
Really liked how responsive she was through the project.
How joseph.p.devoy started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NeurOptima sells products for people suffering from peripheral neuropathy. We seek to develop the first luxury brand for this segment, providing a multi-product line that seeks to reduce pain and severity of symptoms.
- Target customer: middle-aged to senior citizens suffering from peripheral neuropathy
- Emotion/Tone of logo: Trustworthy, professional, medical, soothing, modern, clean, minimalist
- Potential elements to incorporate: abstract imagery of dissipating pain, medical imagery, periphery (arm / leg imagery), hot / cold contrast
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
I'd like the style to be professional, clean/modern and vaguely medical. I'd like it to invoke a feeling of trust, innovation and an optimistic future.
I'd like the design and aesthetic to be minimalist, but still friendly to a 'typical' middle-later aged customer. White should be the dominant background color, with other colors like blue to provide a soothing feeling/emotion.
Jimdo templates to explore
Layout should follow similar structure to the one on the page here: http://neuroptima.com/ This is the 'first pass' super rough draft of what this site could look like. I'd like the aesthetic to be overhauled and in line with the new brand identity / aesthetic that is consistent with the logo.
- Home page: This should present an overview of the brand, the company mission, why we are building products for neuropathy, soothing imagery
- Product Page: A page with an overview of our product (will be one product to start). A layout that includes the benefits, product description, link to purchase, etc.
- Research / customer testimonial page: Including a quote section, photo, and links to research
- About us page
I'd also like to have an email capture unit as part of the homepage