Buy this logo for: $99Buy
100% Money Back Guarantee
A logo you love or your money back
- Click buy & tell us what customizations you require
- We email you the customized logo once completed by the designer.
- You accept the revision or request further changes if it's not quite right.
- Your business name incorporated into the logo as well as any tag line, basic color or text changes
- Industry standard JPEG & EPS files to use for screen and print situations
- Our money back guarantee - if you're not satisfied, we're not.
Jazz, Violin, Store, Musician, Music Venue
Designed by Sara Corsi Staely
Depth, distress, texture and a classy color scheme lend this logo a smart, unique feel. Perfect for any music store, musician, instrument repair person, or music venue such as a jazz club or opera house. Great choice for those who want to deviate from the squeaky-clean web look for something more thoughtful, but still retain the benefits of a proper, highly-usable logo. The monogram initial is versatile and can be used for an individual's name, business initial, etc. Also, an alternative version is given to allot for lengthier company names, or those who require a tagline or description. Both can be used interchangeably, if desired. Lastly, this logo is EYE-POPPING at both small and large sizes, without being obnoxious or loud. Classy, modern, but fun at the same time. Note : not recommended for use on dark backgrounds. An inverted version with the white man is not desirable. Perfect for web & print use.
What our customers say
"I love my new logo that I bought from the Logo Store, the designer was very accommodating, even though I had a number of revision requests. Will definitely use this service again!"