About the logo:
Brandname: PUUR JIJ (transl. 'PURE YOU')
Tagline: persoonlijk kleur- en stijladvies (transl. 'personal clour- and styleadvise')
Key words that describe the logo:
- Different (not standard)
- Siple and Pure (ZEN-like)
- fresh/ water
- Positive but serious (also for businesspeople, but with a sexy Twist)
- a bit dramatic (not the curly way but the pronounced way=one big thing instead of litlle curls but with a soft touch not too stern)
- preferably no standard/ meaningless pictures or symbols
- suprising and creative
- colours I think refer to Pure are dark chocolate brown, pure white, earth colours like powdery colours as soft grey and sand, but I also fuchsia and red, but in a tiny little touch. Not too mutch contrast in the colours.
logo's I like:
- http://www.impettocafe.be (except I dont like the colours)
I like to use the logo on white stationary. What I don't like is the common coloured block behond the logo when it contains white colours. So a bit creativeness there would be nice.
- The original file format used to build the logo (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.)
- a logo that contains the tagline, but where I can also leave out the tagline
We'll be using the following rating system (modified from the GiGiKi and Morgan Lewis contests):
1 star - Wrong direction, start over
2 star - Some elements we like, but it's still a miss
3 star - Interesting concept that needs further refinement. You're getting close but need revisions or a different angle to your design
4 star - A great design. Probably only needs a tweak of color or shading.
5 star - You've made the Final Cut
NB Besides the logo we also need creative and innovative businesscards, leaflets and a webdesign. After the logo has been chosen that contest will start right away.