Gideon6k3 did such an amazing job, super creative, amazing talent, and was great right through to the final changes. All files were uploaded and he even followed up with me with an additional file 4 months later! I will be using him again for sure!
How infoproducts started their logo design journey
I would love to see designs for our Internet marketing website that are clean, FUN and professional, but not corporate. See examples in my design brief.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The website will teach how to set up fun online businesses like selling information products, affiliate marketing etc. There will be paid products in the site, but there will be a lot of free information too. I may start a community around it soon.
I am looking for a Web 2.0 style logo that's ultracool. I want it to be clean and professional, but still fun! I like subtle color gradients and reflection effects.
- The theme is professional but FUN!
- Upper or lower case is fine or a mixture
- With or without an icon
- Web 2.0
- I like Green, maybe bright orange if you need a 2nd color
- You can emphasise the word "Fun" if you want (your call)
- Dull, boring, corporate
- This is not a "get rich" site, this is real information
- No childish looking designs please