Plastic surgeon logo. Utah plastic surgeon promoting his practice which is largely cosmetic surgery.
Dr. York Yates.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Dr. York Yates is a plastic surgeon in Utah looking for a catchy, attractive logo to put on information given to patients as well as on his website http://www.yorkyates.com. The website is undergoing a design change so don't worry about making it fit the current design perfectly. The redesigned site will have a sillohuette of a body on the top and the colors are purple (dark and lilac) and a magenta similar to the current site. The logo colors dont need to match.
- Thinking using the symmetry of my initials YY or YJY would look sharp but not necessary.
- It could say "Yates Plastic Surgery" if it works
- The best plastic surgeons logo ever designed.
- Gentle curves similar to a body may look nice but as I have seen more and more logos this has been difficult to pull off without either looking too bizarre or too much like a "naked woman". It definately doesnt need a body in it.
- Colors scheme - whatever looks nice not pastels, from what I am seeing light on dark looks attractive.
- A unique looking Y or two Y's would look nice
- Can have the name (y)ork and (y)ates share the same Y or repeated or just put YATES.
- Flower might look nice but unnecessary
- Clean lines.
- Not messy
- Expensive looking
- No surgical looking logos (gloves, scalpel, needles etc...)
- No distasteful logos (sillouhette is fine, body parts are not)
- No pastels
- not sexual at all
- Not suggestive.