Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell a range of premium legal templates for everyday Australians, including:
- powers of attorney
- confidentiality agreements
- online privacy, disclaimer, terms & conditions
- tenancy agreements, etc.
With a premium legal templates you get:
- fillable PDF or online form that generates your legal document
- online video instructions explaining exactly what to do
- telephone support if you get stuck
- guaranteed legally compliant & up to date in Australia
- written & regularly updated by qualified Australian lawyers
Easy-to-use, inexpensive & supported by qualified Australian lawyers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We're trying to improve on the logo currently used on the website (attached, red lettering of 123). It is too child-like and cartoonish. We need to show a more professional, quality image.
The best version we've come up has a simpler font and blue coloring (attached, blue lettering of 123). The thing we like about this logo is the blue coloring. The things we need improving are:
- the font is too basic
- not slick enough, too simplistic
- a different graphic element (the tick box is OK, but is there something better? any unimaginative legal graphic element like gavel or balances is definitely out of the question)
We'd like to see versions with the tagline and without the tagline. Plus a version of the logo is also needed in button form for iPhone applications.
Fonts used: Helvetica Neue, Segoe Print Bold
Logo needs small "TM" as it is trademarked.