Green for Eco Friendly - but open to other colours/mix of colours
PLEASE TRY OTHER COLOURS TOO - not just green.
I don't like dark green and would like to see some other colours with the green.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I'm looking for a broader range of designs and colours.
Some other directions could be provided along the lines of:
• a ‘shield’ image – modern
• A ‘surface’ repelling something
• A ‘force field’ representation
• Or softer could be a ‘a surface wrapping something for ‘protection’
- Product protection of glass and stainless steel - perhaps showing the beading on the surface.
We want to depict the shield as water protection, particularly on a glass surface.
See the water beading on the glass surface, I think it could be good to somehow either include or depict this as a part of the logo. Showing that the product is a protective shield to the glass (and or stainless steel).
Perhaps look at the force field depiction, so the logo tells a story - showing it's repellent/protective nature.