The designer 'Snook' was wonderful to work with - my feedback was incorporated into designs quickly and cleverly and she was very flexible and generous with providing variations/file types of the final logo. And of course, her designs were wonderful. I highly recommend 'Snook.'
- Nauset Partners
How stewart started their logo design journey
I'm looking for two designs, one for an online Wine Shop and one for an online Hamper Shop. The logos should form a brand - i.e. they should both be the same size and shape and follow the same type of philosophy.
thewineshop.ie and thehampershop.ie
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm launching two websites - a wine shop and a hamper shop. I want two logos, both similar in design and shape to form the 'brand' of the company. The logos should be fairly simple as they will also be used as stickers. The logos will also form the banner at the top of the homepage of each website. So it would be good to see how they might work on a banner type background. My idea is that the wine shop logo would be circular (?) in design and incorporate a wine glass or maybe two or maybe a bottle? With the Hamper shop logo, again, circular in design, same size and shape as the wine shop logo but this time incorporating a hamper or box design.
- Colour scheme will be black and white with maximum of two colours plus black
- Background to the web banner to be something classy like a nice burgundy colour.
- I envisage the logo to the left hand side and next to it the words 'the Wine Shop.ie' and 'the Hamper Shop.ie' respectively.
- Must be stylish.
- Designs are from the same company and so designs should reflect a consistent theme/style.
- Not too much colour - only one or two colours.
- Nothing over complicated