To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The three letters from MySommelier.Club are M, S and C and could be incorporated into a logo. A wine bottle is obvious as part of the logo. I also want to communicate that this is about the social nature of wine tasting and how much fun it can be when shared with friends.
I've attached quite a few logos I like and here's why:
- BATMAN: I like the use of Batman's mask.
- F3: I like the use of negative space.
- OLD DRUNK: I like the whimsical illustration.
- ROUNDTABLE: The flags spell FUN which is really important to what we're trying to promote which is the social interaction and enjoyment of sharing and learning about wine.
- WINE: I like the use of the wine glass stem to further identify with Wine.
- YSL: Like Roundtable there's a subliminal message of luxury by interpreting the letters to stand for the Yen, US $, and British Pound