Both the work and communication were incredible. We couldn't be happier to have a new design and to have worked with someone who listened to our requests, was excited to work with us, and delivered a product we feel good about.
- Michelle Merlis
How Jimic79 started their logo design journey
A simple type-treatment logo / brand stamp with color scheme.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're starting a bar trivia company. We have:
We're leaning towards the first URL. The logo should be a simple treatment of What Trivia (t's combined or not, up to you.) "What" can be big and trivia across the front. Technically the company is called "What" so that should be the more noticable treatment. This will be used on a website as well as printed on marketing materials: posters, coasters, answer sheets, shirts....
- Treatment of the company name
- The name/stamp should be able to include the URL but be able to stand alone as well.
- Simple color scheme that can be recognizable in grayscale.
- Icons/logos are acceptable
- .ai/.psd source and font name must be made available upon selection.
- Stick to 2 maybe 3 colors.
- Keep it on the fun side of professional. Target audience is a young adult crowd, nothing too childish or too cold.