Great work ethic, I am just wondering if he ever sleeps as he would immediately return new designs and ideas :) Looking forward to work with him again!
How wildinspire started their logo design journey
Logo for website that provides FREE tips and resources, along with fee-based premium services and consulting, for small businesses to help in their online marketing efforts.
Web Strategy School
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Web Strategy School was created to be an online resource for small businesses to provide them with tools and resources to build their own online businesses. There will be FREE online tips and tricks, but we will also be hosting "Web Strategy School Bootcamps" at physical locations in our region. These will be paid classes as well as some online subscriptions to premium services.
- Original and unique design that is sleek and very professional.
- Files must be delivered in a vector EPS format with transparent background when finished. We would like this in the color and black/white versions.
- The logo must give the essense of Internet, training/consulting, and TOOLS/RESOURCES.
- On your presentation, we would like to see how the logo looks in a square format (for avatars, etc), a horizontal format (for web site banners, etc), black on white background, and white on colored background. If you can incorporate all of these onto one plate, that helps us in our decision making process.
- If you are able to also show us how the logo might look on a shirt, hat, business card, stationary, web banner, etc that also helps us visualize our end result. This is not required for the submission, however.
- Please ask us questions when you have them. You can private message me or post in the public comments. We are very good about answering questions.
- Anything too cheesy or anything that looks like "clip art".
- Copycats of previous designs. If your design is too similar to a design that we are working on with someone else, we will politely eliminte it explaining why. Please understand.
- Anything that too closely resembles our other logos. We want this to have it's own identity on the web.
- cartoony or hard to read fonts. Keep them strong and readable.