Out of a pool of 190 designs, we picked Wahyu's design. He offered something unique and well thought out. Post contest communication has been fantastic.
Great to work with, understood the brief and was prompt with design changes.
How jboehman started their logo design journey
"Up"...that's it, just the word "Up"
Update 9:53 am EST - PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE DONE GIVING FEEDBACK--WE HAVE EXTENDED FOR A DAY AS A COURTESY TO DESIGNERS WHO RECENTLY RECEIVED FEEDBACK. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED!
We're starting up a new platform on the web, and I'm actually not going to give many details here because we don't want any preconceived ideas. We are looking for a creative execution on the word "Up". Definitely a different approach, but one that we hope you'll find fun and creative! We'll be happy to reveal details at a later time, and are open to giving more details based on your feedback to this design brief.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The most I'm going to say here (for now) is that we are targeting adults, not kids or teenagers.
We're looking for compelling and creative treatments of the word "Up"...with or without an exclamation point (!).
We would like the logo to evoke:
- The logo will primarily be for screen use.
- It must be very legible onscreen and still work at smaller sizes.
- The logo can use modified type treatments, imagery, design accents, whatever...we think this is an opportunity to do something that visually shows the word "Up" in a creative manner.
- No particular treatment necessary with regard to type case. It could be all caps, all lowercase, or any combination thereof.
- Be creative! Let's see what you've got!