Ella designed a logo that perfectly aligned with what I envisioned, I applaud her insight to translate my vision to reality in all aspects of the design. She was thorough with extremely efficient follow through, and established a partnership to achieve my goals for the contest. I would hire her again, and recommend her work and professionalism to others.
How jenart started their logo design journey
Ripper Rentals is a new Australian web site for private landlords to list their rental sites and potential renters to come and search for their next home. It also serves as a resource for landlords with information to help them with the management of their properties.
Ripper Rentals - Unlocking the Rental Market
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Ripper Rentals is looking for a simple, fresh logo that reflects our brand:
- Ripper Rentals - Unlocking the Rental Market"Ripper" in this sense is part of the Aussie Vernacular that means great or fantastic. The site contains resources for helping landlords manage their properties, hence the 'unlocking' reference. ie. taking the mystery out of doing it yourself.
The website features searching capabilities for renters and property listing and listing management features for landlords. The logo needs to be serious in the message it conveys, but not overly so. Something casual, and inviting, suitable for both target audiences of the site is required.
*** UPDATE *** The words "Ripper" and "Rentals" don't have to be on the same line. Mix it up a bit and try some alternate layouts, rotations etc...
- Simple, clean design.
- 2-3 colours at most.
- Lighter colours preferred - but this is not set in stone if we see a great design that grabs our attention.
- Logo and Text may be separate or mixed together - we are unsure what might look best.
- Obviously suitable for the web.
- Image(s) in Vector Graphics Format
- Do not want photographs
- Do not particularly want cartoon style imagery
- Something in between - sorry we can't be more specific on this.