A simple logo that conveys an approachable, casual yet thoroughly professional company.
567 Web Marketing Inc.
Logo for '567 Web Marketing' that places visual emphasis on the '567' rather than the Web Marketing. We will often use the '567' logo without the words 'Web Marketing' so the '567' must be produced separately as well as in conjunction with 'Web Marketing'.
For font, we prefer something that has a close match to any font that is available 'out of the box' in Word 2007.
We strongly prefer simplicity. We are using Stick People to convey ideas and emotions on our site (refer to the StickPeople contest under Other Graphic Design). So a logo that matches the StickPeople theme will work well.
The logo must display well on our website and in print format. The '567' portion must display well at small sizes (as small as 50 pixels square).
We intend to re-produce this logo in a variety of colors so it will probably work best in flat colors, 2 or 3 at most. It must also look good in greyscale.
We would like to convey the fact that our company is approachable, casual, and has a sense of humor. Careful, though, we can't look like we are a drawing out of a kid's coloring book. We are also professional and very serious about what we do.
We will evaluate the contest entries on these criteria:
1. The logo (the 567 part) is instantly recognizable at a glance (a large number of extraneous graphic elements are going to hurt you here).
2. The logo is not visually at odds with our commitment to our Stick People.
3. It does not depend on color to be effective.
3. The logo scales well (large and small).
- 567 logo and 567 with words: Web Marketing
- Color and Greyscale Renditions
- Vector Image in AI and PNG format
- Identify the font used
- fancy graphics that don't mean anything